Originally the 1929 Kemp & Hebert building, Steve Schmautz and his partner, A&A Construction & Development, purchased it in 1994. At that time the area was not a pretty site. Steve saw beyond the empty buildings and vacant land, convinced that the area was going to prosper. And prosper it did. Today the Riverbank Building sits in the heart of Spokane’s thriving University District.
30,300 square feet of leasable space.
202 E Spokane Falls Blvd.,